Reduce your down time with a Gas Safe registered commercial gas engineer.
From a commercial gas meter exchange to full plant room installations, Hirst Gas Services offer a range of gas services. We’ll make sure your appliances run efficiently so you have as little down-time as possible.
Our Gas Safe registered engineers are fully qualified to install, service and repair commercial gas appliances in Leeds and throughout Yorkshire. All of our work is carried out to a high standard, and we have a 12 month guarantee on all workmanship.
Commercial gas engineer services at a glance:
- Gas Installations, servicing and repairs
- Gas Safe registered engineers
- Expert welders and pipe fitters
- CHAS accredited
- 24/7 call-out
- 12 month guarantee on all workmanship
Qualified and Accredited
All of our technicians are Gas Safe registered and have over 10 years’ experience in the industry. We have all the relevant industry standard training and qualifications to work legally and safely on your gas appliances.
We’re also accredited by the Contractors’ Health and Safety Standard (CHAS). We often work during standard office hours to reduce down-time for your business, so you can be assured that safety on-site is our priority.
Fast and Reliable
We can install your appliances and repair existing systems quickly, with minimal fuss. You’ll hardly know our commercial gas engineer has been at work.
Not only do we work around you and your timetable, but we make sure that we stock all major parts for appliances and fittings. We even arrange for courier delivery on more unique parts.
Call 0113 850 0510 for a commercial gas engineer in Leeds.
- Very prompt and efficient service. Worked exactly to quote with clean and tidy work. Personally recommended to us and would have no hesitation in recommending Hirst Gas Services to anyone.Mrs PrendersgastCrigglestone, Wakefield
- Liam quoted for a Combi Gas Boiler install and was the most competitive price available so I gave him the job. Job was as agreed, and neat pipes fit were I asked, no mess after job or damage to the property removed all the old boiler header tanks etc. Would have no hesitations to recommend Liam.Mr KilidayLofthouse, Wakefield
- We have been using Hirst Gas Services for a number of years now. they do all our plumbing and heating work. weather we a refurbing a building or just general maintenance including landlord certificates. The work they carry out is always to a high standard and i would Recommend them to anyone.Mr BulmerProperty Investor, Leeds
- The jobs completed have been an excellent high standard and the attention to detail is first class. We are extremely satisfied with the work and cannot recommend the team strongly enough. Our flat looks absolutely fantastic and the workmanship is top class. We feel like we are going to move into a 5 star establishment. We thank the team very much for everything they have done who all work together very well.Mr & Mrs MuentzAlwoodley, Leeds